Friendly Chatting

Author Topic: Derrrrrr! omg...  (Read 147 times)

Offline Jane

• Her Royal Majesty..squisher of moths and wasp basher
  • Administrator
  •  
  • Squisher of moths. I HATE moths..spawns of Satan,
Derrrrrr! omg...
« on: December 29, 2021, 11:05:07 AM »

A woman complained to a butcher that her pink turkey ruined Christmas - only to be told that she had bought a gammon joint.

Zoe messaged NL Woodcock Butchers in Oldham, Greater Manchester, saying she was 'very disappointed' after cooking what she initially believed to be a 12lb turkey.

She put the food back in the oven because it was 'still very, very pink inside', before giving up and having Christmas dinner 'two hours late with no meat'.

Zoe said she later went back into the kitchen and tasted the outside of the meat, realising it was actually gammon.

However, in response to her complaint, the butchers pointed out her previous message showing she ordered a full gammon joint that didn't come with turkey.

Realising her mistake, the customer apologised and asked whether any other turkeys were left, later commenting: 'Apparently I am a pillock.'

Fortunately the butcher, Neil, saw the funny side and even offered to drop off a turkey breast free of charge because it was the 'best laugh he's had this year.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10350865/Woman-complained-pink-turkey-ruined-Christmas-told-bought-gammon.html

It’s not that I dislike moths…I HATE moths..evil spawns of Satan..  and wasps.. I hate wasps. Spiteful nasty things that sting you for fun. Bash them with a rolled up newspaper.
I HATE ironing as well. Curse irons, Threw it away.

Offline Steve

• Freak
  •  
  • Ducks have feathers to cover their butt-quacks.
Re: Derrrrrr! omg...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 08:36:27 PM »
Click For Fun Trivia Quiz
Never approach a bull from the front,
a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.

Offline Jane

• Her Royal Majesty..squisher of moths and wasp basher
  • Administrator
  •  
  • Squisher of moths. I HATE moths..spawns of Satan,
Re: Derrrrrr! omg...
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 08:03:53 AM »

It’s not that I dislike moths…I HATE moths..evil spawns of Satan..  and wasps.. I hate wasps. Spiteful nasty things that sting you for fun. Bash them with a rolled up newspaper.
I HATE ironing as well. Curse irons, Threw it away.