Offline Jane

• Her Royal Majesty..squisher of moths and wasp basher
  • Administrator
  •  
  • Squisher of moths. I HATE moths..spawns of Satan,
The NHS
« on: June 28, 2022, 01:09:11 PM »

Before and after….   :angry:

It’s not that I dislike moths…I HATE moths..evil spawns of Satan..  and wasps.. I hate wasps. Spiteful nasty things that sting you for fun. Bash them with a rolled up newspaper.
I HATE ironing as well. Curse irons, Threw it away.

Offline Pete

• Administrator
  •  
  • Owned by Sarge..
Re: The NHS
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 06:31:42 PM »
I've had my menopause but didn't get any vaginal dryness just went clubbing

Offline Jane

• Administrator
  •  
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 06:02:53 PM »
ffs..   :lmao:

It’s not that I dislike moths…I HATE moths..evil spawns of Satan..  and wasps.. I hate wasps. Spiteful nasty things that sting you for fun. Bash them with a rolled up newspaper.

Offline Jane

• Administrator
  •  
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 10:13:54 AM »
The terms 'women' and 'girls' have been omitted from NHS-funded guidance about periods, MailOnline can reveal.

A website set up by the Welsh Government to give advice about menstruation refers to them as 'people who bleed' and 'half of the population'.

The use of gender-neutral language has reignited a row over biological females being erased from crucial public health advice.

Experts warned the wording could be confusing to young vulnerable girls from deprived areas, or whose first language is not English.

The guidance has been published by Bloody Brilliant, an online resource funded by the devolved Labour Government.

It was set up in 2021 with the aim of 'breaking the taboo around periods by encouraging conversation on one of the most normal, natural topics'.

The advice is the latest example of NHS guidance being 'de-sexed'.

MailOnline exposed earlier this year how terms like 'women' had been scrubbed from NHS England pages on the menopause and womb cancer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11091543/NHS-advice-periods-goes-woke-Advice-refers-people-bleed.html

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :fist: :fist: :fist: :cross: