Extinction b'stard rebellion :anger:

For all those things that really get on your nerves. Rant about it in here . . . queues, cold callers, useless drivers, whatever!

Aitch
His Lordship

Extinction b'stard rebellion :anger:

Post by Aitch »

This abomination of a protest group has caused the death of a twice removed cousin. She was shopping in central London when she suffered chest pains + partial blindness and collapsed into the arms of her daughter. Due to grid-locked central London, the 1st responder and subsequent ambulance crew did not get to her in time to carry out essential 'golden-hour' interventions, so by the time she eventually arrived in hospital (well over 2hrs later I believe) it was too late to administer what would have been administered by the 1st responder within that golden hour. The hospital did all they could for her and eventually she was discharged (paralysed) into a nursing home. She died there last night and never recovered from the initial infarction. All of this lays squarely with Extinction Rebellion together with all those wet greenies who support it. I hope when their time comes to face the grim reaper, they get their due comeuppance and then some :@ :@ Absolute b'stards the lot of them!!

Rest in peace Carmella .. baruch dayan emet or in English, 'blessed is the judge of truth' i.e those extinction lot will answer for their actions cometh the final day.

Jane
Site Admin

Re: Extinction b'stard rebellion :anger:

Post by Jane »

Oh no! Aitch I’m so sorry for you. :( Curse these unwashed bloody morons!! :@ I’m so SICK of them. They should be ashamed of themselves,but they're so far up their own backsides I doubt it.

Skyon Archer
Site Admin

Post by Skyon Archer »

Time to file a lawsuit against the organization and it's founders.

Here you go, the names to include in your suit: Roger Hallam, Gail Bradbrook, Simon Bramwell, Stuart Basden, Ian Bray, Robin Boardman, Clare Farrell, Nils Agger, Frieda Luerken and Sibi

They are the founders and who should be held accountable for their civil disobedience which led to this poor woman's death. Breaking the law, intentionally, caused her delayed medical care and subsequent death. Any attorney worth a nickle can run with this one!

Jane
Site Admin

Post by Jane »

Yes..good idea. Go for it Aitch. Don't let the bastards get away with it, Curse the lot of them, :sodoff: :@ :@